AFC Urgent Care Services in Memphis, TN
Our Licensed Medical Professionals Including Doctors, Nurses, and X-Ray Technicians Treat Children and Adult Immediate, Non-Life Threatening Medical Conditions in a Timely Manner at 1/3 the Cost of an Emergency Room Visit. We’re Open 7 Days a Week with Extended Hours and No Appointment is Necessary. We Accept Most Insurance Plans.
At AFC Urgent Care in Memphis, we offer the following:
- Urgent Care Services: From acute illness due to virus or infection, to minor wounds and other injuries, we offer convenient, fast, and affordable treatment.
- Medical Treatment for Adults & Children 6 years+: Our physicians are experienced in treating patients 6 years of age and older. We are family friendly.
- Acute Illness Treatment: Acute illnesses are typically those of rapid onset, brief and oftentimes, severe in nature. We have state-of-the-art equipment and the resources necessary in providing acute care to our patients.
- Trauma Services: We offer treatment for non life-threatening injuries such as cuts and fractures. Some cuts (or lacerations) must be stitched to heal correctly. Typically, fractures are diagnosed via x-ray and then the bone must be set to heal properly. In some cases, a patient’s trauma may be more serious than the patient realizes. In special cases such as this, patients may be sent on to a hospital emergency room, or we may refer patients to follow-up specialists for additional treatment.
- Minor Surgical Care: Cuts and puncture wounds that are not life threatening are treatable at AFC Urgent Care. Our expert staff can treat these painful injuries quickly and efficiently.
- Occupational Medicine: No matter what your industry, we can provide pre-employment screenings as well as injury management and work comp injury treatment that is routine to urgent but not life-threatening for your employees. For any life-threatening injury or illness, go to the nearest emergency room or call 911.
- Sports Injuries: We routinely see sports-related injuries. Some common sports injuries we diagnosed treat are sprains & strains, fractured bones, cuts, and bumps and bruises.
- Sports & Camp Physicals: We are a convenient, less expensive option for your children’s school sports and summer camp physicals.
- Lab Work: We provide certain types of on-site testing while you wait, with our state-of-the-art CLIA certified laboratory, and you will get the test results often while you are in consultation with the doctor. In some cases, your labs may need to be sent to an outside lab for further tests. Additional lab testing we do on-site includes TB, Strep, Flu, and STD testing.
- Digital X-Ray: Is it broken or just sprained? Our x-ray is on site, so results are interpreted while you wait. At your request, we will provide a copy of your x-ray for you to take to your primary care physician or a specialist.
- Prescriptions: Our physicians are able to write a prescription for you if necessary, to be filled at the pharmacy of your choice in and around the Memphis area.
At your request, we will send a report of your visit to your primary care physician via a secure email or fax link.
- Colds, Coughs and Flu
- Cuts and Bruises
- Earaches and Infections
- Broken Bones & Fractures
- Burns, Rashes and Bites
- Eye Injuries
- Ingrown Toenails
- Back Pain
- Sprains and Strains
- Vomiting and Diarrhea
- Respiratory Infections
- Nausea and Headaches
- Skin Infections
- Ear Cleaning