AFC Urgent Care Services in Memphis, TN
Our Licensed Medical Professionals Including Board-Certified Doctor, Nurses, and X-Ray Technicians Treat Children and Adult Immediate, Non-Life Threatening Medical Conditions in a Timely Manner at 1/3 the Cost of an Emergency Room Visit. We’re Open 7 Days a Week with Extended Hours and No Appointment is Necessary. We Accept Most Insurance Plans.
At AFC Urgent Care in Memphis, we offer the following:
- Urgent Care Services: From acute illness due to virus or infection, to minor wounds and other injuries, we offer convenient, fast, and affordable treatment.
- Medical Treatment for Adults & Children 6 years+: Our physicians are experienced in treating patients 6 years of age and older. We are family friendly.
- Acute Illness Treatment: Acute illnesses are typically those of rapid onset, brief and oftentimes, severe in nature. We have state-of-the-art equipment and the resources necessary in providing acute care to our patients.
- Trauma Services: We offer treatment for non life-threatening injuries such as cuts and fractures. Some cuts (or lacerations) must be stitched to heal correctly. Typically, fractures are diagnosed via x-ray and then the bone must be set to heal properly. In some cases, a patient’s trauma may be more serious than the patient realizes. In special cases such as this, patients may be sent on to a hospital emergency room, or we may refer patients to follow-up specialists for additional treatment.
- Minor Surgical Care: Cuts and puncture wounds that are not life threatening are treatable at AFC Urgent Care. Our expert staff can treat these painful injuries quickly and efficiently.
- Occupational Medicine: No matter what your industry, we can provide pre-employment screenings as well as injury management and work comp injury treatment that is routine to urgent but not life-threatening for your employees. For any life-threatening injury or illness, go to the nearest emergency room or call 911.
- Sports Injuries: We routinely see sports-related injuries. Some common sports injuries we diagnosed treat are sprains & strains, fractured bones, cuts, and bumps and bruises.
- Sports & Camp Physicals: We are a convenient, less expensive option for your children’s school sports and summer camp physicals.
- Lab Work: We provide certain types of on-site testing while you wait, with our state-of-the-art CLIA certified laboratory, and you will get the test results often while you are in consultation with the Board-Certified Doctor. In some cases, your labs may need to be sent to an outside lab for further tests. Additional lab testing we do on-site includes TB, Strep, Flu, and STD testing.
- Digital X-Ray: Is it broken or just sprained? Our x-ray is on site, so results are interpreted while you wait. At your request, we will provide a copy of your x-ray for you to take to your primary care physician or a specialist.
- Prescriptions: Our physicians are able to write a prescription for you if necessary, to be filled at the pharmacy of your choice in and around the Memphis area.
At your request, we will send a report of your visit to your primary care physician via a secure email or fax link.
- Colds, Coughs and Flu
- Cuts and Bruises
- Earaches and Infections
- Broken Bones & Fractures
- Burns, Rashes and Bites
- Eye Injuries
- Ingrown Toenails
- Back Pain
- Sprains and Strains
- Vomiting and Diarrhea
- Respiratory Infections
- Nausea and Headaches
- Skin Infections
- Ear Cleaning